Advancement Communications provides a variety of materials and resources to promote the fundraising priorities of the University of Virginia. They help partners within University Advancement and across Grounds by designing, writing, and producing creative communications that reflect the University’s distinctive character and convey clear, compelling messages. They focus on stories that are authentic and timely, using forward-looking design and creating an engaging digital presence. Their goal is to connect with our donors’ passions, inspiring and motivating them to support UVA.
Find select downloadable and customizable materials on the UVA Advancement Toolkit.
- Campaign identity and communications resources for staff use
- Case statements, annual reports, and newsletters
- Advertising and social media outreach
- Stewardship and cultivation materials
- Public-facing websites and other digital communications
- Event materials