Don't Get Ticketed!
Parking at 2420 Old Ivy Road is monitored by UVA’s Parking & Transportation Office. Please purchase a parking pass and park in a regular spot when working at Old Ivy.
University Advancement has only the IVY2 upper and lower lots available to us. The first small lot to the right upon entering the driveway is the GUEST/VISITOR lot and UA staff should not use those spaces. Do not park in Visitor Parking, nor behind the building in the Loading Zone lot, or you will likely get a ticket.
Here are a few helpful tips regarding UVA parking options:
- Hourly: Parking for a few hours? Hourly parking in IVY2 is available through the ParkMobile app (zone 5532). (1 hour: $1.40, max 6-hour rate: $2.45). The rate maxes at the daily rate, so this could be a convenient and less expensive way to park depending on schedule. To use the app, set up a ParkMobile account and go from there. View ParkMobile Quick Guide for OIB.
- Daily: Parking 1-2 days per week? Daily rate $2.10. Multi-day (consecutive days) rate: $1.60/day. Daily permits available for purchase in the UVA online parking portal (requires a NetBadge Login).
- Annual: Parking for more than 12-15 days per month? The IVY2 annual permit is the least expensive method for you. IVY2 permits are available in the online parking portal. UVA employees are eligible for payroll deduction for annual permits. (NOTE: There is currently no waiting list for IVY2).
For required work events, meetings on Grounds, etc., follow these step-by-step instructions for discounted parking. The parking discounts should only be used while doing University Advancement business.
Visit https://uva.pmreserve.com/ to make a reservation for discounted parking prior to your visit or in real time.*
*Due to the potential for filling, Central Grounds Garage reservations can only be booked on the day of desired parking.
On the first page of the website:
- Enter date and time to park and select your best estimate exit time in increments of 30 minutes.
- Select “ Next ”
- Enter the University Advancement Access Code: UNA22OT28, then select “Update”
- Select the location on Grounds where you will park: Emmet Ivy, Central Grounds, Darden, or Culbreth. There are no other lots included in discounted parking at this time.
- Select “Add to Cart”
- You will see that the reservation has been made and that your charge is $0.00
- There is another place to enter a PROMO code, but this step is not necessary.
- You can then continue as a Guest Checkout.
- Even though it is titled Billing Information, you will need to provide your name and vehicle information in all required fields.
- You can create a user account if you want to. It is not necessary.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Confirm that you are not a robot.
- Then “Complete Purchase”
- You will be provided a summary of your parking reservation order.
- It is NOT necessary to print this order or have it available.
- You should see all details of your reservation and see a $0.00 charge
Please reach out to UVA Parking & Transportation at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Saunders at email@example.com if you have any questions about this process.